2014/05/15

Kaisercraft Design Team 2014 Entry

 Hi, ladies!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.


I made six works for Kaisercraft DT Call 2014.

Because all of them were favorites, I was at a loss, but decided which I would introduce to following three.




The first is this layout!

~ Beauty ~








I made the background in accord with the image of the photographs.
Used acrylic paints, gesso, mist, snowtex and Gelatos.

I expressed the image of the jungle of Iriomote-island where I went to for a trip last year.

The trees which grew thick...
Sunlight to pour from the interval of trees...
And the waterfall and river flowing through there, songs of birds...

I remembered beautiful nature and expressed it









kaisercraft products used 
limelight - Learn, Arise, First Step,Dawn, Collectables




    

Next!
This is a envelope book using "Paradiso" collection.


I made a movie to introduce each page.
Please take a look.







I want to put the photograph of the next summer memory on this album.






Finally.




This is a stand card of the heart.



open it... 






Key to my heart♡



 please write a message here .




kaisercraft products used

Key To My Heart - Charismatic, Dreamy, Adoring, Sticker Sheet, Collectables
Paper Bloom - Fire Red

I kept it in mind to make these works with only the Kaiser craft products  as much as possible.


Other works which I made for this DT Call  are in this blog post.




If you like, please  see it.




Thanks so much for your time!


I love Kaisercraft!


















0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿